CARLO SOMMA CO.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Terms, conditions, prices are subject to change without notice. Prices listed on our web site do not include shipping charges.
- Any claims for missing, damaged, incorrect, or defective goods must be made within 3 days after receipt of order.
- Any failure or delay in the shipment or delivery caused by lack or failure of transportation, manufacturer's back orders or delay in shipping, breakdowns, accidents, strikes, flood, or any cause beyond our control, shall not constitute breach of contract, nor shall any damages attach to such failure or delay.
- We reserve the right to make partial deliveries of an order and maintain the balance on back order until the products are available. Back orders may be cancelled by the customer prior to shipping the product (except for special order items, which shall not be cancelled).
- Title of ownership of all products sold under this order shall remain with CS and/or its Authorized U.S. Representative until payment for the entire balance has been tendered.
- A late payment charge of 1.5% per month or 18% per year will apply on all amounts due over 30 days, plus collection fee and/or court costs if referred to an agency or attorney for collection.
- Sales Tax will be collected for orders placed or shipped to the State of Florida.
- All fine jewelry, and accessories are handcrafted using the finest natural materials, with or without precious or semi-precious stones. (If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a full merchandise refund.)
- We accept cash, money orders (Issued by the U.S. Postal Services and U.S. Banks), and payments through PayPal (www.paypal.com). Customer must open an account with PayPal to use its services. It is free, and a safer way to pay with a credit card.
RETURN, REFUNDS, AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- Merchandise may be accepted for exchange or credit for the following reasons: defective, merchandise not as ordered, or not to your taste.
- The customer must notify our customer service department within 3 days and obtain prior authorization before returning or exchanging any item.
- No Returns will be accepted without prior authorization. A restocking fee of 25% will apply to returned merchandise without prior authorization.
- Any item returned must be sent back to C.S. and/or its Authorized U.S. Representative prepaid in NEW CONDITION including the original box, packaging intact, and anything included within 10 days from the date of receipt. Customer must provide tracking information.
- Once item is received, it will be carefully inspected. If damage occurs due to shipping or mishandling, or merchandise not in its original condition, no refunds, or exchanges will be granted.
- No refunds or exchanges are allowed after 7 days from date of receipt.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Refunds for purchase price only.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required on all custom order items.
- NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES on custom order items.
- CS and/or its Authorized U.S. Representative will ship from Monday through Friday via mail (U.S. Postal Office), and a shipping quote for Priority Mail or Express Mail will be given once the order is placed. Then, submit a Sales Order to the customer with the total amount for approval and payment.
- Customer may request another shipping method such as UPS or FedEx Express. Once we have a shipping quote, we will submit a Sales Order to the customer with the total amount for approval and payment.
- If a customer has an account with UPS or FedEx, we can ship the merchandise once you provide us with the account number. Only the merchandise will be charged.
- Payment in full is required before shipping any product. Shipping will take place within 72 Hrs after payment has been received.
- Tracking information will be given to customer.
- Visible damage (to the box) must be reported immediately to carrier, then to us.
- Minimum order= $500.00
- Customs duties, taxes, brokerage fees and any other expenses incurred at country of destination are to be paid by the customer.
- Wire Transfer is required for International orders.
CS and/or its Authorized U.S. Representative carefully screens each order for possible fraud before processing. Fraudulent orders may be reported to the appropriate local, state, and/or federal law enforcement officials for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. Fraudulent orders may also be reported to the credit card issuer, the cardholder, and the Internet service provider of the offender. CS and/or its Authorized U.S. Representative is not responsible for any damage that may occur from any reports that arise as a result of fraudulent orders.
CS and/or its Authorized U.S. Representative reserves the right to refuse to fulfill any order and/or any order we may find to be fraudulent. The order will be immediately canceled.
Quantity Discounts are available for large orders and new startups. Call Customer Service for details.
CS and/or its Authorized U.S. Representative is committed to protect the information collected from its customers and Reps. Personal and sensitive information received by any means will be kept confidential. Information collected by phone, fax, mail, or e-mail is entered into our computers and protected through a series of security measures to prevent unauthorized use.
Information collected (e.g. name, address, phone, e-mail, credit card information, etc.) is primarily used to:
- Process and fulfill orders
- Notify our customers of order status
- Provide information as requested by our customers
- Improve site design and performance through analysis of available information
- Send you product information, promotions and specials that we offer from time to time
We do not sell, trade, share, or rent our customers information to other entities. However, we may choose to do so in the future. You may choose to opt out by contacting us.
As always, we appreciate and value your business.
design by Carlo Soma and www.edwardcambas.com